10.31.2003

Graaaaaaaaah!!!

7:20 AM. Just finished putting my jeans on.

"Eje...tapos ka na magbihis?", went Manang Eden. "Ang kotsee mo hindi mapaandar ni Franco. Nilabas n'ya kasi mamalengke sila ngayon e. Nung ipasok na sana n'ya, hindi na mag-andar."

I immediately grabbed the first decent T-shirt I could find in my closet, and slipped on a pair of Sketchers boots I haven't worn in quite a while. Been meaning to be in casual clothes since yesterday afternoon. I was supposed to go with some officemates to a department-wide paintball war game in Taguig. Emphasis on the word "supposed".

I don't know what Franco did. He wasn't really there to explain to me what had happened when he took my car out of the garage. For some weird reason, I couldn't get my key into the ignition, like it just didn't fit anymore. I managed to get the key in eventually with a little work, but by this time I couldn't turn it. It wouldn't turn. So I gave up and left the car outside the house.

That was at around 7:30.

If I'd have stayed longer I would've been late for work.

I took a cab.

So here I am, in the office, ranting about how fate started making a mockery of my Friday, by rendering my vehicle useless (until I find a mechanic who can fix it) and crippling any plans that come close to me having a good time.

Fehk.