10.17.2003

Bruce Timm

Spent most of my day going through the archives in CAC (I swear, it is my new favorite site...next to this one, of course). The major highlight of my surfing would probably be coming across Bruce Timm's works. This name ring a bell? Well, it should. Not until that time did I realize that this man, whose name I have been seeing countless times in all those Justice League episode credits, was another one of those artists whose drawing style I really admire. Funny how I never even bothered to look his name up before. He's practically made his mark as the best animated style artist there is. Anyway, I've always loved Batman Animated, ever since it came out, also the other shows that followed shortly after that (Superman, Batman Beyond, and JL). It was a natural reaction for me to download all of Timm's best works. You can look forward to a showcase of these in future posts.

***

Fanboy Trivia: Remember those colored mini-comics that came with the He-Man toys? Bruce Timm started his early career as the artist of said mini-comics. Now how cool is that?