11.12.2003

Tweaker

Spent the better part of my free time "tweaking" stuff here and there, from my blog and its comments section to my phone's headset. I don't know...my OC-ness seems to be at an all time high since yesterday. Well, I guess I'm just really fond of tinkering with all kinds of things, which is probably why I got a computer-related degree. Speaking of computer-related, I've bookmarked a number of references for HTML coding, which will come in handy while I'm still in the tweaking mood. Also, I just recently discovered how to work with stylesheets and it's been really exciting so far (sheesh, I sound like a geek). It makes designing my pages a lot easier. Hopefully, I'll also get to incorporate some Flash effects in the future. But that's a little too far ahead to plan right now. One step at a time.