11.18.2003

Look at that Guy!

The title is to be said in a thick Baguio Accent for the full effect. Taking after Ger's Blast from the Past post, I've also decided to feature my La Salle ID pic.

Yep, that's me! DLSU ID# 09810951

Behold, 140 pounds of fresh high-land meat! I had just arrived from Baguio that morning. Quickly changed into my long sleeves, put my most decent tie on, and smiled for the camera. I know, it's a sorry excuse for a smile. If memory serves me right, I had been keeping in mind a tip given to me by one of the best "smilers" in my circle of friends: "Just breathe out when you're about to start smiling! You'll look better." The result? A pair of really flared nostrils on top of a pathetic grin to complement my stupid hairdo. Ah, the good old days.

Anyway, if you're a DLSU alumnus, click here to access your freshman photo. Note that the link initially points to an invalid page. Just replace the X's in the URL with your student ID, then refresh.