9.17.2003

Of Digicams and Busted Phones

Now that Jon and Gerwin have cried "Olympus!" and declared DIGITAL WAR on each other, the urge to acquire the weapon of choice (Camedia c150 or any decent digital camera) grows stronger and stronger. I am not, however, about to give in to the temptation (well, not yet at least). The urge shall be controlled...until the resources are ready (that is, until after the Smallville Season 1 DVD Wallet Death Recovery or SS1DWDR). In the meantime, I have decided to rely on the instamatic-plus-scanner technique to compensate for Burning Lead's extreme lack of more personal pictures. There's a whole bunch of fun pics to post, I promise. Expect them in the coming days.

***

My phone is dying. After more than three years of loyal service...the old 3210 is finally showing signs of slowing down. A replacement unit is out of the question, obviously for reasons I already mentioned above. Besides, until it finally conks out on me, I think I'm better off sticking with it for now.

***

Can't seem to squeeze anything decent from my crispy sponge of a brain today. Oh well, hopefully tomorrow will be better. *Sigh* And Wednesdays are supposed to be the good days.

Later.