9.12.2003

The Not-So-Young-Not-So-Old Bones Hurt...

Last night I could hardly drive. My body started aching a little after 5 in the afternoon, and the pain got worse around dinner time. Good thing my folks are in town...the Nefcave (Pasig house) is a lot cozier now and my Mom's soup is just the best! Seems to increase the potency of the pain killers I take.

I'm not the only one that's sick though...my car's performance has been a little weird lately. It jerks every so often when I reach 2000+ rpm. The jerking isn't that violent, but you really feel it when driving...like it has a mild asthma, always trying to catch its breath. I've asked a bunch of my friends about the it and it turns out it could be a "couple of problems". My Dad believes the clutch lining (whatever that is) is almost worn out. As a consequence, I plan to bring the ever-reliable Nefmobile to a service bay this weekend. Hopefully my work sked will be cooperative.

***

Pay day today! WOOHOOOOOO!