9.11.2003

Mister Swabeh

The much awaited, two-part, 3rd season premiere of SMALLVILLE (entitled Exile) is just a couple of weeks away. Being the eternal fanboy, I'm a regular visitor of Kryptonsite.com. It's a kick-ass website, and I swear it's waaay better than the one you'll find on theWB. You'll even find an article on Jeff East, who played the young Clark Kent in the first Superman movie. The site has tons of pics and related articles, and if you're the type who can't wait until the next episode (like me, for example), you can always visit the spoilers section! Sorry, I just have no patience sometimes.

This picture on the left makes you want to go "hmmm...", doesn't it?

More on www.kryptonsite.com.

***


FYI, I don't have anything to do with the gay-looking Tom Welling pic you see here. Gerwin asked me to "try" and post it, s'all. Damn, even Superman's trying to look like F4! I won't be surprised though, if they make a Hollywood adaptation of METEOR GARDEN starring Tom Welling, Mark McGrath, Alex Band, and some other guy who isn't famous. I wonder how I'll look in this hairstyle? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA... really, really stupid I'm sure.

***


Behold the Nefut's WALLET DEATH PROJECT...this is going to hurt the funds a lot.