9.30.2003

Breaking the Silence

Sorry, folks. There have been no recent updates because the Nef-computer has been eating most of my supposed blogging time. Contrary to what you may be thinking, I have not been losing sleep over playing my PC games. I am, in fact, having problems with the new video card. The CE homeez (Toff and Alfred) and I have not been able to resolve this so far. I have since been consulting with other people on-line (through Experts-Exchange) regarding the issues I've encountered and none have been able to propose a working solution. It's barely been two weeks since I bought the damn thing! *Sigh* All that power and the one task it's good for as of the moment is word processing. How depressing.

***

This link incidentally reveals a picture that documents Kris Aquino's close encounter with Joey Marquez's gun (no pun intended). This is a major, major development in the what local critics call the Breakup of the Century.