8.28.2007

I'm Getting Married...

...
...
...

Not anytime soon though. But now that I have your attention, please take a look at some of the comic sets I have on sale (seriously, I need the money). These are from my own personal collection and have been kept in pristine condition (a lot of these I've read only once) since the day they were purchased. All comics come in their own plastic with backing board. I'm willing to meet buyers in the Makati, Mandaluyong, and Ortigas areas. Cash on delivery. G-Cash payments will also be accepted. ;)

You can download the complete PDF list through this link.

Just send me a message for any questions. If you're looking for anything not on the list, let me know anyway. You never know, I just might have it in my stash.

SALAMAT IN THE HOUSE!

P.S. I'd appreciate it if you could let your other friends who might be interested know about this, too (the comics, not the "getting married" part).

No comments: