10.24.2007

Are You Not Entertained?!? (Chapter 4 of the "Unoriginal 2007" Series)

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?

Credit card bill (like everybody else)

2. Where's the best place to eat a romantic dinner?

The beach or on the balcony of a nice small cottage in Baguio overlooking the city (Mountain Pride! Whooo!).

3. Last time you puked from drinking?

College. I don't remember what year exactly, but I remember puking in the living room toilet of Casa Zuluaga.

4. Have you ever gotten drunk and danced on a bar?

I don't need to be drunk. :)

5. Name of your first grade teacher?

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Dammit! Hindi ko na maalala.

6. What are you doing right now?

Nuking (microwaving) my lunch (and writing over Zane's answers to this sarbey).

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?

A pilot. Then a doctor. Then an engineer (no specific type until I reached highschool).

8. How many colleges did you attend?

Just one.

9. Why did you get the shirt that you have on right now?

Believe it or not, my mom still buys most of the shirts I wear, including this one. She has better taste than I do.

10. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would you go?

Anywhere with lots of trees, parks, mountains, nice beaches, and no fault line.

11 . First thought when the alarm went off this morning?

"Where's that darn snooze button?"

12 . Last thought before going to sleep last night?

"Sana may makita akong Marvel Legends Hydra Soldier bukas sa Robinson's Galleria."

13. Favorite style of underwear?

Bench BXS. Hindi ko alam kung anong style yun.

14. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex?

Commando! Hahahahahahahah...haha...ha...*ahem*. Yung seamless and bikini cut. :D

15. What is your opinion on sex without emotional commitment?

It's neither right nor wrong, but be ready to face the consequences.

16. Do you bite your nails?

I used to at one point in my life.

17. Are you a jealous person?

Not anymore. :)

18. Are you allergic to anything?

Dust, and more recently, to Mefanamic Acid and Ibuprofen (Pain Killers).

19. What books, if any, have made you cry?

Really, really close: His Majesty's Dragon (when one of the main dragon characters died), Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (sa sobrang daming namatay).

20. Does it get annoying when somebody says they'll call you, but doesn't?

Not a big deal.

21. What is your favorite simple ice cream flavor?

PISTACCIO FOREVER!!!

22. Whose car were you in last?

My car. Ano ako, mahirap? :p

23. What would you rather be doing right now?

Surf, draw, eat (Midway Grill), sleep. Repeat.

24. What song lyrics, if any, are stuck in your head at the moment?

"I will never let you fall, I'll stand up with you forever..." - Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

25. What will you dress up as for Halloween?

Parang walang tatalo sa Captain Planet costume ko e (see "Humiliation Station" album for reference pics). I honestly have not thought about this.

26. What is your favorite TV show?

Heroes, Naruto Shippuuden, House, CSI.

27. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?

I get along with everybody (at least I'd like to think so).

28. Can others make you cry easily?

Depends on what they say.

29. Who was the last person to piss you off?

I forgot. :)

30. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?

Having a two-time E.I.C. for a girlfriend does that to you. :)

31. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?

No, not really.

32. If you could be any type of fruit, what would you be?

Dragon Fruit (it just sounds cool).

33. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?

8 hours usually do the trick.

34. When was the last time you slept on the floor?

Every night.

35. Have you ever been attracted to someone, but not physically?

Yes, I think so.

36. What are some things that are needed in a relationship?

Love, Patience, Laughter, and Genuine understanding.

37. Do you like traveling?

Oo naman.

38. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?

Small and strategically placed tatoos are fine with me. Anything over is dependent on how we interact.

39. Do you believe the guy should pay on the first date?

Yes, I'm traditional that way.

40. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?

Piercings, no. Tatoos, yes. Sa may forearm (yung parang harvest tatoo ni Pao. Astig e.)

41. Which do you make: dreams or plans?

A healthy balance of both. :)

42. Can you speak any languages other than English?

Tagalog (Filipino)

43. What is your favorite salad dressing?

Vinaigrette. :)

44. What movies do you know every line to?

The Matrix, Who Framed Roger Rabbit

45. Has anyone told you a secret this week?

Nope.

46. Have you told someone else that secret?

Wala ngang secret, bakit ba ang kulit mo?

47. Would you rather take the picture or be in it?

Whichever way is okay with me.

48. Do you wear flip-flops?

Yosh!

49. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Tinolang manok.

50. What's the sweetest thing someone has done for you?

Treat me like I'm still a little kid. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ejay
How are you?

My name is Jose Contreras, I work for Capital Markets. We are a recruiting company specialized in finance and IT.
I have come across your LinkedIn profile and I would like to speak with you about a role.

Hoping to hear from you soon
Kind regards
Jose

jose.contreras@capitalmarkets.jp

my discovery said...

hi! Ejay. You don't know me and I don't know you. I just dropped by to say hi and thank you for the questionnaire. I enjoyed answering them as well.

I would like to try the two more.. =)

Thanks again and have a nice day!