8.24.2007

Yutsnudugutsnutsyudugurub (Chapter 3 of the "Unoriginal 2007" series)

Swiped from Pao (from Bry, from Jon, from Djong).

The phone rings, who do you want it to be?
- Si Christine Reyes...asking me to be her prom date (or for my body, I'm ok either way).

When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
- Nope. Kusang bumabalik yung mga cart na ginagamit ko kasi takot sila sa akin.

If you had to kiss the last person you kissed again, would you?
- Of course! 'San ka pa? :D

Do you take compliments well?
- Yes, I'd like to think so.

Do you play Sudoku?
- Maybe sometime in the future (pag asa PSP ko na s'ya).

If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive?
- Nakakabastos ang tanong na 'to sa mga Nefut na katulad ko.

If your house were on fire, what would be the first thing you would save?
- My laptop bag, may Dad's bag of important documents, and the box of comics with Ultimate Spider-Man in it. If theirs time to go back, my toys.

Who was the last person you slept in the bed with?
- The Goddess Kurdapya

Who do you text the most?
- As much as I'd like to answer "Pi", my work textgroup is the #1 recipient of my SMS love.

Favorite children's book?
- Harry Potter

Eye color?
- Dark Brown

How tall are you?
- Payb Nayn

If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you?
- No. :)

Any secret admirers?
- Either there are none or they're very good at keeping it secret.

When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
- 'Eto yung katabi ng Queen's Castle sa Quezon Avenue 'di ba?

Favorite ex?
- Wala akong ex. :)

Where was the furthest place you traveled?
- New York, though I have no memories it.

Do you like mustard?
- Only a big and juicy Hungarian Sausage.

Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
- Eat. Definitely.

Do you miss anyone?
- I do, once in a while.

Can you do splits?
- 'Nung nagka-Karate pa ako, oo. 'Nung nag-Wushu ako, akala ko magagawa ko ulit pero hindi ako nagtagal e.

What movie do you want to see right now?
- Bourne Ultimatum...saka Caligula.

What did you do for New Year's Eve?
- Kumain, nanood ng parties sa TV, at nagpaputok.

Do you think The Grudge was crappy?
- I haven't seen it yet.

Was your mom a cheerleader?
- No, she wasn't. But she was once a barangay muse in her younger days. Ganda ng nanay ko.

What's the last letter of your middle name?
- O as in Olrayt!

Are you hispanic?
- True story: I met this Archaeologist in Mindoro who had the same last name as mine. He told me we all came from the same Friar. So I guess, yeah, I am hispanic.

Do you like care bears?
- Maybe a little.

What do you buy at the Movies?
- Yung ticket lang para makapasok.

Do you know how to play poker?
- Yes, I do. I'm just not very good at it.

Do you wear your seatbelt?
- Always.

What do you wear to sleep?
- Boxer/basketball shorts saka sando.

Anything big ever happen in your city?
- July 16, 1990 killer earthquake in Baguio City. Scariest day of my life.

Is your hair straight or curly?
- Straight.

Is your tongue pierced?
- (Anlupet ng sagot mo, Pao). No, it is not.

Do you like Liver and Onions?
- Yes.

Do you like funny or serious people better?
- Funny people. Seriously.

Ever been to L.A.?
- Yezzah.

Who is on your mind right now?
- Paolo (I'm writing over his answers).

Any plans for tonight?
- Tagaytay road trip for a despidida/birthday celebration.

What are your favorite songs at the moment?
- "The Way I Are" by Timbaland
- "Lovestoned" by Justin Timberlake
- "Beautiful Girls (the reply)" by Jojo
- "The Takeover, The Break's Over" by Fallout Boy

Do you hate chocolate?
- Sinong author nitong survey na 'to? Babatukan ko lang.

What do you and your parents fight about the most?
- It used to be about my refusal to work abroad. We don't really fight anymore.

Are you a gullible person?
- Depends who I'm talking to. Madali akong mauto ng mga taong kakikilala ko lang.

Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
- I don't think so. But it is wonderful to have someone to share who you are with.

If you could have any job what would it be?
- Comics and toy shop owner, comics artist, videogame concept artist, or animator.

Are you easy to get along with?
- At least I'd like to think so.

What is your favorite time of day?
- It's Morphin' Time!

Are you generally a happy person?
- YOOOOOOOSH! :D

No comments: