10.03.2005

Back from the Dead

The title couldn't be more apt (I remember one or two of you might have already used said title before, so I hope you don't mind if I swipe it from you just this once). This blog's literally been buried for the better part of two months (last post was on August 8). I was actually quite surprised (and of course, very, very thankful) that the Powers-That-Be at Blogger haven't decommissioned me yet. But the biggest of thanks (and sincerest of apologies) go out to those of you who've stuck (or at least tried to stick) with me throughout the silence, ye regular visitors hoping to catch a glimpse of what might be an honest-to-goodness update.

Truth is I sort of just lost the time, and a little bit of the drive, to write. What with the tons of stuff now occupying my plate at work nowadays and all, I guess it's bound to happen. Yeah, yeah, "same old excuse", I know. But this was actually different from any other time I abandoned this blog. A long time ago, it all just seemed to be automatic. I didn't need a sudden rush of inspiration to write anything that was worth writing. The thoughts just came. But up 'til last most, it all just felt like a chore. I didn't want to feel hassled by it all (which is actually pretty sad when you think of it). Simply put, I lost the momentum. This would have been a whole different story if I could have blogged from my place. That's why blessed are those who have internet access at home, for they shall be able to blog without the hassle.

Anyway, you might be wondering: If I'm so busy, what the heck I'm doing here now? Well, I'm not busy. I, thankfully, have time (and something actually substantial to write about). So I figured, maybe it's about time I got the ball rolling again...start re-building the momentum. What's more, I have a new toy that will definitely help me do just that:

Image hosted by Photobucket.comThe Nefut's Weapon of Choice. Canon Powershot G3, previously owned by an officemate, in excellent condition, with 256MB CF, two Li-ion batteries, cables, software, etc. P16K, 8 months to pay, 0% interest.

1 comment:

Ramon said...

pare koy! halupet yang camera mo ah! that's a great bargain!

enjoy shooting!