10.13.2005

Breakfast of Champions

Image hosted by Photobucket.comOr in my case, the Snack of champions.

This killer combo of a meal has been a regular part of my daily diet for over three months now (I eat a sandwich as my 2nd and 4th meals). Not only has this helped me shed off more pounds (as of my last trip to the scale, I lost another 10), it helps me get through the rest of each day by giving me that extra boost of energy I need (Lily's and Gardenia should pay me). Plus, I am huge, HUGE peanut butter addict. Give me anything with peanut butter and I'll eat it.

That should explain the whole "Happiness is Peanut Butter" status in my YM. :)

Best part about all this is it's helped me save...this 120-peso investment actually lasts me a week.

***

This is also actually my first attempt at food photography using the new toy. The composition's, admittedly, quite pathetic, but I guess I've got to start somewhere.

While I'm on the subject of photography, allow me this shameless plug and say that I've just set up a new account in Flickr.com. It's a pretty cool site for newbie professional shutter bugs alike. I'm still debating whether I should get a pro account or not. It really seems like a good investment though, especially if I plan on making a hobby out of this. I'll probably need a week to think about it. Meantime, feel free to drop by, view, and comment on the few photos I've uploaded.

2 comments:

G! said...

LILY'S!!!!

the best yan pre. cancer cancer be damned.

i miss the raisin bread of gardenia. yan ang staple food ko during the casa zuluaga days...

Anonymous said...

i hope you know that lily's peanut butter has a lot of sugar in it. Watch your blood sugar if this is included in your daily 4th meal.