10.18.2005

Patotot

Tagged by Gerwin...

So, I'm supposed to write 20 random facts about me then tag the same amount of people the number of minutes it takes me to write the facts. Game.

  1. I was born in Al Hasa, Saudi Arabia.
  2. Growing up, I wanted to be a pilot.
  3. I haven't drawn anything in over a year.
  4. I've studied Karate, Jeet Kune Do, and Wushu but didn't last long enough to master any of them.
  5. I consider the July 16, 1990 earthquake the most terrifying day of my life.
  6. I contracted typhoid fever when I was in 3rd grade.
  7. I have formally courted only three women in my lifetime.
  8. I've failed one subject in my history as a student (Linear Algebra).
  9. Aside from comics, I also collect toys.
  10. I am a proud Mama's boy.
  11. Back in 1st grade, my mom caught a "love letter" I wrote for my crush in my backpack.
  12. "Sige, mag-asawa ka na! 'Wag ka nang mag-aral! (Go ahead, get married! Don't study anymore!)" are words I remember very well after the incident in number 11.
  13. I was so traumatized by number 12, I never talked to my mom again about any of my crushes.
  14. My crushes in grade school have always been part of the honor roll.
  15. My mom never knew Pi and I were together until way after our 1st month.
  16. I have never missed an issue of Ultimate Spider-Man.
  17. My four front teeth used to be just two huge ones.
  18. I am easily envious of people who can afford the things they want.
  19. I'm a pretty good dancer.
  20. I'm a virgin.
Tagging Concon, Adrian, Mon, Bryan, Ia, and Pao (I didn't write the facts in six minutes, I just ran out of people to tag).

1 comment:

Habs said...

Pare ikaw pala dapat naming binyagan!