8.01.2005

Some Right Brain Exercise...

...to see if I've still got it (more importantly, to get my blog out of the pathetic rut it's in at the moment).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is...was my entry to ISG Logo Making Contest. First prize wins 500 pesos (enough for a half tank of gas) while the next two best entries win 200 each. Guess who won first prize...not me. Apparently, the judges didn't quite agree with my color scheme (the winning entry used Globe's colors). Anyway, it's all good. No biggie. At least I got the creative gears in my head running for a bit. Comments much appreciated.

And while I'm at it (Plug! Plug!), if you or anyone else you know is interested in having logos designed for their companies, businesses, products, etc., please feel free to drop me a line or contact me via e-mail.

1 comment:

Ramon said...

Just a few comments Lead Man,
1. The Globe "G" isn't recognizable at first glance (kinda got lost in the microchip background).
2. And yup, I think it would've helped if you used the Globe colors.