8.26.2004

Dammit.

(I can imagine Zane breathing a sigh of relief, "Finally, updates.")

I wish this crazy schedule could be a little more cooperative. I hate not being able to blog. It's depressing...makes me feel so rusty. Sure I get to exercise the old brain at work, but writing's different. No heavy thought required, minimal stress, a welcome break from all the craziness of the corporate zoo.

There are a number of things to write about that have happened in the last 24 days, I just wish I could've stopped and posted them all. Well, if I had a brand spankin' new laptop and broadband connection like Gerwin, at least I could be blogging from home. But too bad, I don't have a brand spankin' new laptop, so I'll just have to make do with my old reliable office PC. *Rackum Frackum*

So here's a rundown of what's been up:

  1. I have been going to the gym since June. I (or at least I'd like to believe that I) have lost weight, which is good. Though I still need a couple more kilometers on the treadmill to reach my "ideal" weight. Hopefully, the scale will show an acceptable reading by the end of the year.


  2. I can finally say that I have been to Boracay. I was there on leave, with Pi and Pats from the 14th to the 17th. We celebrated half of Pi's birthday there. It's such a beautiful place, even on the off-season. I honestly didn't want to leave. Here's to next time. I will definitely save up so we can go back.


  3. After five months, our half-full apartment has finally been blessed with cable television. The only thing missing now is a sofa (but you should see the abundance of 2-L distilled water containers in our kitchen, I swear if I had time, I'd make those into a sofa).
Sorry, that's about all the time we have for today, kids. Be sure to check back next time for more updates (right, I wonder when that will be).

No comments: