3.25.2004

No Pressure

Zane was so quick to point out how slow I am in providing answers to the following questionnaire. I don't really mind. It's a good time to update the blog again anyway. Work's been significantly tougher to deal with lately. Projects galore. As of this writing, I am scheduled to stay overnight here in the office to monitor the migration of one of the more critical projects, the details of which, of course, I cannot discuss here. So, let's move on shall we?

  1. What time do you get up?

  2. I set my alarm to go off at 6 AM. But it usually takes 5 to 6 times of "snoozing" before I really get up and prepare for the day ahead. This is in the new apartment. Back in the boarding house, it took 2 to 3 times before I got up.

  3. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be?

  4. Pi definitely.

  5. Gold or silver?

  6. Silver. Gold's just too high-profile. Could get held up wearing it.

  7. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

  8. 50 Firsts Dates (pretty good movie) and Love Actually (good one too if you're a fan of British humor).

  9. What is your favorite TV show?

  10. Shows. Smallville, CSI, and Fear Factor.

  11. What do you eat for breakfast?

  12. Varies between Tuna Sautee, Country Bagel with cream cheese, and Danggitsilog. (Which reminds me, have to buy one of those now. Be right back.)

  13. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with?

  14. (Ok. I'm back.) It's a long list, and it's too early in the morning to be thinking bad thoughts.

  15. What/who inspires you?

  16. My family, Pi, the future, and knowing that I can be good at what I do (whatever that may be).

  17. What is your middle name?

  18. Paulino.

  19. Beach, city, or country?

  20. Beach all the way!

  21. Favorite ice cream?

  22. Quezo Real and Grand Pistaccio.

  23. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?

  24. CHEESE! Butter at a close second.

  25. Favorite color?

  26. Navy Blue. Also, colors I'd like to have my ride painted with (Red, Dark Green) and ones that make me look thin. Yellow, depending on my mood.

  27. What kind of car do you drive?

  28. 97 Toyota Corolla GLi, all stock. 1.6L 4A-FE 16-valve EFI engine. Power steering, power locks, power windows. 70,000+ kilometers. Metallic blue. Ending plate 3. Codename: Nefmobile.

  29. Favorite sandwich?

  30. Smoked salmon (expensive, but oh so very delicious). Hot Shots' burgers and Carl's Jr.'s chicken sandwiches.

  31. What characteristic do you despise?

  32. Immaturity, loudness, and cockiness.

  33. Favorite flower?

  34. Do I have to give a serious answer to this question? Rose...because it's easy to spell.

  35. If you could go anywhere in the world on a vacation, where would you go?

  36. Cancun, The Bahamas, practically anywhere with the best beaches.

  37. What color is your bathroom?

  38. White? I can't really tell with the incandescent light.

  39. Favorite brand of clothing?

  40. Ukay-ukay. Bench if I have money.

  41. Where would you retire?

  42. The Philippines still. Baguio or Tagaytay most probably.

  43. Favorite day of the week?

  44. Wednesday. It's supposed to be my lucky day. And I find the thought of "two days have passed and that in two more days it'll be the weekend" inspiring.

  45. What did you do for your last birthday?

  46. Mope (unlike Gerwin, mine was a quarter-life crisis two years too early). Had dinner with Pi at Luk Yuen. Ranted about my supposedly close friends not remembering it was my birthday.

  47. Where were you born?

  48. Al Hasa, Saudi Arabia.

  49. Favorite sport to watch?

  50. Basketball (even though I haven't had the chance to watch some in the last month or so), Tennis, Wrestling (the "If you smeeeeeeeeell..." kind), Wushu, and UFC.

  51. Who do you least expect to send this back to you?

  52. Pi. She never answers this stuff.

  53. Person you expect to send it back first?

  54. I had thought Zane, but Ger proved me wrong.

  55. What fabric detergent do you use?

  56. Downy.

  57. Coke or Pepsi?

  58. Coke. Light. But I don't drink softdrinks anymore.

  59. Are you a morning person or a night owl?

  60. Depends what day it is in the week.

  61. What is your shoe size?

  62. Between 9 and 10.

  63. Do you have any pets?

  64. Three dogs: Lucky, Charm, and Panda.
Well, that's that. Time to get back to work.