7.11.2007

My Six Weird Things

Tagged by Peejay. So I'm supposed to disclose six weird facts about myself. It's a lot harder than I thought. Anyway, here goes:

  1. My teeth are too big in relation to the size of my mouth. Mathematically, they're not directly proportional to each other--my dentists can attest to this. I once had an impacted tooth extracted, they (two dentists) had to break it in two first before they could take the entire thing out. And because my mouth is small, I had suffered cuts at the sides of my mouth after the procedure.
  2. I have this tendency to replay past events in my head--mostly embarrassing moments--and try to imagine what I should/could have said or done to avoid the humiliation. What's weird is I sometimes catch myself speaking the things I'm saying in my head out loud. Think Jonathan Brandis in "Sidekicks" when he has his Chuck Norris day dreams.
  3. Speaking of catching myself, I sometimes catch myself snoring.
  4. I this huge fear of being chased by Turkeys, and having birds or any flying animal swoop towards the area of my neck. I'm scared they might peck and puncture a critical blood vessel and kill me.
  5. I never forget a face...but I'm not very good at remembering the names associated with them.
  6. Un-cricking my neck or back makes this really, really loud sound (bordering on scandalous), it looks like it's supposed to hurt. It's actually feels pretty good afterwards. Pi is especially afraid that my head would fall off every time I do this.
So there. Off the top of my head, I'm tagging Melai, Djong, Sus, Luis, Pao, and Joan.

No comments: