4.08.2005

It Hurts So Much It's Not Funny Anymore

I hate this.

Anyway, squeezing in this post (while I can) just so you know I'm still alive. In case you didn't notice I've temporarily disabled Haloscan usage here...I recently discovered that they only keep comments from the last 3 months or so, which sucks big time. And since your comments mean a lot to me, I've enabled Blogger's comments feature instead. Still in the process of tweaking the whole thing though so bear with crappy layout.

Check back later. Duty calls.

3 comments:

Zane Ronquillo said...

hang in there ejay =D

0 said...

In one word: werd

Ramon said...

When things go wrong as they sometimes will.

When the road you're trudging seems all uphill.

To every cloud there is a silver lining.

Rest if you must, but don't you quit.