7.22.2004

Love At Its Most Beautiful


In you I have found everything I have always wanted. You are my peace of mind, the reason I look forward to the end of each day. I find refuge and comfort in your arms. You understand the entirety of my being, embrace my inner child, accept my eccentricities. You inspire me in countless ways, and you needn't even say a word. You are the reason I persevere, the reason I try to give a little bit more than what is required. Because of you, I am not afraid to come to the edge. Because of you, I will never ever fall, you have taught me how to fly. You are perfect in every way, because you know that you are not. I am the richest man in the world, I have you in my life.

How can I not love you? You are love at its most beautiful.

Happy Anniversary, Pi.

No comments: