5.19.2004

Missed Me?

Such a long time ago when I updated the old blog (as of this writing, it has taken me approximately 20 minutes to decide on the next sentence). I'm getting real rusty. And it's not a very good feeling at all.

Anyway, you'd think the absence has given me ample time to stack up on a number of postable posts by now, but the truth is my life between the last post (April 22) and today has been nothing but OT. Horrible choice for a topic if you ask me. Besides, I've never really been one to talk about the details of my job here. Wouldn't want to be fired, you know? Sensitive information and all that. And it'll be boring anyway.

But it does feel refreshing to be blogging again. It's a welcome break from the hellish life I've lived for the past 3 weeks or so (my partner left for the States last April 28 for a month's worth of vacation and will be back on the 5th of June, I have since been left to cover ALL of her tasks on top of my own list of regular things to do...that's my luck for you). So much has changed. For one thing, I've lost a significant amount of weight, which I attribute more to the stress I'm in than to my choice of reduced food intake, Pi's been going home earlier than I have, Tita Maripi's bought a dog, and Blogger has a new look. Yes, I have been "away" that long.

Oh well, here's hoping my luck changes in the next couple of days. I missed this.

No comments: