2.17.2004

And A Good Time Was Had By All...

...borrowing the words of my Big, White, and Hairy friend.

My Valentine's officially started on the 13th. The Goddess Kurdapya and I had planned earlier in the week to go to the Lovapalooza event at Roxas, but due to preoccupations at the office until about 7 PM (the event starts at 8), we had to cancel. Traffic was murder by the time we got off from work. I was lucky enough though to find parking at G4 in Makati (I guess the fact that it was a pay day kind of negated all that bad luck one is supposed to have). Had dinner at Friday's then met up with Kats (Pi's bestfriend) and her hubby, RJ, shortly after that. Spent the remainder of the evening eating ice cream, and catching up on stuff over coffee.

Slept in for a couple extra hours Saturday morning (which I haven't done in quite a while). Dropped by Petals Galore in La Salle to buy some flowers for Pi (which I also haven't done in quite a while) before proceeding to her place, where we had lunch. In the afternoon we had her Pentax camera brought to this specialty shop in Cubao, and then I took her for a refresher driving course at The Fort. In the evening, her family was kind enough to drag me along for dinner at Timog in QC (I forget the place, but the food was great). We were supposed to go KTV-ing at Music 21 after that but alas, the damn place was jam-packed. Left with nothing better to do, we just decided to go home. I spent a couple more hours with Pi at their residence before officially calling it a night.

And that was it...my busiest Valentine's so far. Might not be as romantic as you would expect, but hey...a good time was still had by all.