12.16.2003

Photoblog - Tali Beach

Last November 29, I was fortunate enough to visit Tali Beach in Nasugbu, Batangas for the first time. Amazing place, perfect for some major R&R. But don't take my word for it, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

I-Solutions...we deserved the break.This be my teammates. You can tell we were very delighted to be on this trip.
We arrived at Nasugbu at around 10 AM. My officemate's resthouse was located inside a private subdivision and was relatively near the beach. Had a hearty lunch of liempo and adobo (which, ironically, isn't really good for the heart) then played tourist afterwards. It was pictures galore from then on.

Nasugbu is such a beautiful place. I obviously couldn't stop taking pictures of the landscape. I have also, honestly, never seen seawater this clear before.
One thing I noticed in Tali is that plenty of the people who come here have their own boats. Wish I had one of those.
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. This didn't really apply to us since the absence of work made this trip a lot more enjoyable. I wish Pi could've joined us though.
The youngest members of our team (L-R): Me, Len, Rostum, Paula, and Jesse.
Spent most of the afternoon swimming. I also went snorkelling for the first time. Too bad I couldn't take pictures under the water. The things I saw would've have been really nice on photo.

Me: Happy and wet.
Snorkelling buddies Rostum and Jesse.
The highlight of the trip would probably be getting to watch the Sunset before finally going back to Manila. Sentimental bastard that I am, I enjoyed every second of it. Would've have been a lot more special if Pi was there with me.

Kodak moment. A grandfather takes his little granddaughter for a walk in the water.
So there it is, our day trip to Tali Beach. I don't know when or if I'll ever get to visit Nasugbu again. I'm just happy I got the chance to tag along.

That's all for now. Check back again later. See you around.